Shutterstock is one of the few stock media agencies that offer the creative community with a chance to further their savings. Due to the proliferation of scam sites, they decided to offer Shutterstock coupon to their avid consumers. Some websites affiliated to the stock site are also giving away coupons in exchange for nothing. You can use this coupons and spend your time downloading the images you need, too.
A Shutterstock coupon code can only be used in the following ways:
- You can use the coupon on your next online purchase to get discounts. Up to 20% of discounts are available, depending on the promo code you use.
- Standard-License Purchases. Shutterstock offers two kind of licenses – Standard and Enhanced. You can only use the coupon code to get discounts on images packs and subscription plans. You cannot use them to purchase an Enhanced plan nor images with an Enhanced license.
- On Your Next Purchase. The Shutterstock coupon is not applicable to existing plans or purchases. You will get the discounts on your next purchase.
A standard license gives you the rights to use the images you purchased with a Shutterstock coupon as a digital reproduction, such as websites and social media. You can also use them on print such as business cards and billboards. The images can also be incorporated in print regardless of audience size, provided the project budget does not exceed $10,000. In short, this license allows you to use the images in any personal and non-commercial use.
If you are looking for a Shutterstock coupon to make space on your current project budget, you can check out the stock site for their current offering. You can also visit affiliated websites like Stock Photo Secrets for greater savings. Take note that only Shutterstock and affiliated sites offer active and valid codes. You should leave or close any site that claims to offer the promo for a price.
The Internet is a vast world to search for affordable stock footage. You need to spend some time finding which stock media agency suits your creative needs and budget. That’s why this blog is created – to save you some time on finding that perfect stock footage that does not go beyond what you can afford. Some of the stock sites that caught our attention are Shutterstock and VideoBlocks. Here are some important details about these sites.
- Shutterstock. Shutterstock is a popular image source, but it does not only offer that. It also has an extensive stock footage collection amounting to over 5 million. You can choose among these video clips of varying quality and resolution. You can purchase a stock video for web purposes at a much lower price or the most expensive of the all – 4K videos – at $199.
Shutterstock offers affordable stock footage that you can easily find through its easy-to-use search tools. You can use the search bar and enter the keywords of the clips you are looking for. You can also search through various categories and popular video searches. The stock site also offers a way that you won’t find in other stock sites – the Director’s Choice. Here you can find footages chosen by Shutterstock’s team of experts.
With Shutterstock, you can purchase affordable stock footage for as low as $19 for web purposes. Every quality has its own price, so you don’t have to spend more than what you need. It also an opportunity for you to save with packs. The videos come with a standard license and should be used within one year of purchase.
- VideoBlocks. VideoBlocks offers unlimited downloads of studio quality, affordable stock footage. For only $149 a year, you can enjoy unlimited access and downloads from its archive of over 115,000 studio quality HD videos, motion backgrounds and more – which are valued at $10 Million. Plus, you can download new content at no additional cost. That’s right! Their collection is updated every month, and you can access new content for free.
Are you wondering why VideoBlocks offers affordable stock footage? Well, they don’t take any commission on Marketplace sales. Instead, they pass on the savings to its members. Thus, you can save up to 40% compared to other stock media agencies. Currently, the stock site offers a 7 day free trial. This is your chance to try it, and if it suits your creative needs and budget, you will be automatically subscribed to the site – unless you cancel before the trial period ends.
If you are looking for affordable stock footage, these two are worth checking out. They offer cheaper video clips compared to other stock media agencies without compromising the quality of the videos.